Wednesday, July 9, 2008
24U Software announces an immediate availability of 24U Phidgets Plug-In 1.0 for FileMaker Pro ! This plug-in lets you connect different kinds of phidgets (small hardware devices) to your computer's USB port and interact with them directly from FileMaker Pro.
What is 24U Phidgets Plug-In?
24U Phidgets Plug-In lets you connect different kinds of phidgets (http://www.phidgets.com/) to your computer's USB port and interact with them directly from FileMaker Pro. You can triger a FileMaker script when a hardware button is pressed, or a value measured by an analog sensor exceeds defined maximum value. You can display messages on a LED or LCD display, or simple turn on single LED to indicate success or failure of some action. You can identify people or goods using short-distance wireless RFID tags or cards. You can move things by sending commands to servo motors. Or you can just build a railway model for your children and control trains using FileMaker Pro...
- Control your solution by hardware buttons, switches, and sliders
- Display data on LCD/LED displays, indicate status by lighting LEDs
- Capture sensor data such as temperature, acceleration, force, light, or Ph
- Read and write RFID tags and identification cards
- Control servo motors from within FileMaker Pro
Attractive prices of 24U Phidgets Plug-In!
- License for 1 user is $79 US, additional users pay just $40 US or less!
- Contact us at sales@24uSoftware.com for developer license pricing
24U Software offers solutions for people, not for computers!
Since 2000 24U Software has been committed to production of easy to use software that makes working and developing with FileMaker Pro and AppleScript faster, simpler and cheaper. ISO 9001:2000 certified for design, development, customization and implementation of software.