24U Toolbox Plug-In Release Notes
This is a brief history of important changes across released versions.
- Updated license handling/and activation for eSellerate end-of-life
- Fixed Toolbox_GetTimestamp for Windows
- Minor performance and FileMaker 18 compatibility improvements
- Toolbox_Merge style sensitivity fixed
- Product logo changed
- Plug-in binaries for Mac, Windows, and iOS are now code-signed
- Added support for FileMaker Cloud Server.
- Added support for Native iOS FileMaker Go applications.
- Added function Toolbox_GetAsHTML that converts rich-text to HTML with CSS.
- Toolbox_RegExp_Substitute fixed result stripping string after the first found pattern.
- Toolbox_RegExp_Substitute increased stability for a few specific regular expressions.
- Mac OS X: Minimum OS X version updated to 10.8.
- Mac OS X: Registration dialog now supports Copy/Paste.
- Added support for 64-bit FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced.
- Stability on server was greatly improved.
- Obsolete functions for locking windows were removed.
- Improved registration interface.
- Toolbox_GetTimestamp returns even more precise timestamp on Windows.
- Functions Toolbox_Encode and Toolbox_Decode have been added.
- Added support for 64 bit version on server.
- Improved registration procedure.
- Added Toolbox_Get( "stderr" ) call.
- Fixed issue causing Toolbox_DoSystemScript to return nothing or to freeze.
- Toolbox_Get( "lastErrorMessage" ) now corresponds to Toolbox_Get( "lastError" ) value.
- Known Issue: Numeric keys does not work in Script Shortcut.fp7 example in FileMaker Pro 11 and 12.
- Fixed problems with serial numbers on FileMaker Server
- Toolbox_GetTimestamp now returns local time (not European)
- Global values handling added
- Precise timestamp reading added
- FileMaker value type checking added
- Version function can return autoupdate comparable number
- Crash on exit from FileMaker fixed
- Crash in GetClientPublicIPAddress fixed
- Crash in Version function with no parameters fixed